Growing your clients’ wealth has never been more challenging.
- Returns have stalled across the board and correlated risks now stand at unprecendent levels, rendering traditional diversification moot.
- Increasingly severe and frequent market shocks have created a new form of asymmetric volatility that Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) – is completely ill-equipped to deal with because historically non-correlated assets have slowly converged.
- For the first time in their investing lives, many clients are more concerned with the risk of “losing it all” rather than merely diversifying their portfolios. Others bluntly question why their portfolios aren’t “keeping up.”
A simple, elegant solution.
- Beaten the S&P 500 4.2X since 1952*
- Built-in inflation hedge, recession resistant**
- Inherent stability (0.03 correlation with MSCI World Index) Top performing asset over the past 5 years***
- Safe, secure, insured storage in London City Bond warehouses
- Personalized account management from start to finish
- Small account friendly but big account capable
The perfect partner.
- Industry’s only dedicated internal anti-fraud unit
- 2 time winner Best Global Wine Investment Firm, International Investor Magazine, 2021 and 2022
- The only fine wine & wiskey investment company worldwide with membership in the WSTA
- Exclusive access to en premeur and special edition bottlings
- Limited access events and worldwide tasting/winery tours
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a dedicated account manager from OENO to build a strategy for your clients.
Expect a response within 24 hours
We will be in touch in 24 hours
*Forbes, Liv-ex 1000
** During the recession of 2007/8 the S&P 500 plunged 38.5%. In contrast, the Liv-ex 1000, the market-leading index for fine wine, dipped by just 0.6%. The same pattern emerged in March 2020 when the S&P 500 fell by 25% while the Liv-ex 1000 slipped barely 4%. Liv-ex 1000
*** Annual returns of 10-15% are not atypical over long periods of time. Some rare bottles may do considerably better. For instance, wines from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, arguably the world’s most prestigious winery, regularly show growth of 150-200% over a five-year period. Liv-ex 1000, Oeno
Past performance does not guarantee future results.